Sunday, June 28, 2009

Ignored / Warped Tour '09

Lately, i feel like im being ignored. As if he has no intention of communicating with me.
Everynight, no matter how fantastic my day was, it gets ruined because he never leaves my mind.
I've given up on trying, because it never works and it's the same, repeating itself. Feels like my pride is getting crushed. Wishes and dreams makes the issue worse but it seems as if i cannot stop.
"What's wrong babe, did not daddy give you enough attention?"
Bulls Make Money, Bears Make Money, Pigs Get Slaughtered - Chiodos

I seem to have created a fear for friendships

On the bright side, today was Warped Tour ' 09
Escape the Fate was already playing when i was in the line trying to get into the Fair Grounds.
& I missed A Day To Remember because i've mistaken the Hurley stage with Hurley.com stage. = bummer.
But other than that, it was pretty amazing.
Wished i could've stayed a little longer and gone into a pit but my ankle held me back.


More pictures on myspace




No comments:

Post a Comment