Saturday, March 12, 2011

Japan

I feel guilty because even though japan had their tragic crisis,
im here with friends and im laughing, living my daily life.

But i feel fortunate because for the first time in my life,
i felt like i was glad to be here and not in Japan.
Also because my family is okay.

Yesterday at school,
people were making a big deal of tsunami hitting japan
and where i live.
It is pretty amazing that tsunami from japan can hit here.
But i dont think it's necessary for people to make a big deal out of it.
I was surely getting irritated at school
because all they talk about is tsunami hitting here.
It's not a big deal. Seriously.
Compared to Japan it's nothing.
& i hate their sympathetic voices too.

My physics teacher showed the news during class.
and i saw how fast the tsunami was hitting, everything floating away.
I knew how many deaths, and good idea of how many people were missing.

But of course here,
no one really cares.

It was upsetting to see my classmates BORED watching.
Like they had no emotions.
It was simply, "Oh, that sucks".

I was making jokes but,
Honestly watching the video made me feel like shit.
I had to joke around or else i would've ended up crying.

No comments:

Post a Comment