Tuesday, July 5, 2011

ANIME EXPO 2011

Day ZERO:Waiting in line was ... so loooong and so hott. my gahh.DAY ONE:Im supposed to be Touwa Erio from Denpa Onna to Seishun OtokoWaiting in line for Exhibit HallDAY THREE:
i forgot my camera on the second day.. hahaPURCHASED:Lucky Star : Tsukasa& Three Nendroids.Dead Master!!!! I've been wanting her for so long.Kirino from OreimoAzunyan from K-On.Honestly, i am so satisfied with Anime Expo this year. I came this year with $370. It was enough for me to buy things that i wanted, eat, get starbucks, pay for other people and what not.
Also i honestly had a blast with the group i went with this year. Even though some of us had an uncomfortable car rides and being really sneaky about getting into the hotel, I laughed so much.
I really enjoyed it.
i beasted at air hockey against my homie.
Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment