Thursday, May 26, 2011

If it means a lot to you

Day 26 - A picture of something that means a lot to you

I have a lot of things that means a lot to me but this was the first thing that came to my mind when i thought about this. &also cause i recently got this. I got this on my birthday by my bestest friend. It means so much cause it shows how long we've been friends and i remember all the times that she was there for me, a lot of the things we've talked about, a lot of jokes we've came up with, and just everything we've done in general. I know i've said stupid things to her (because thinking back, i know it was a stupid thing to say) and i've done stupid things but she stayed by my side unlike many others. She's the number one best friend i could ever ask for.

No comments:

Post a Comment