Friday, May 27, 2011

W00t.

Day 27 - A picture of yourself and a family member:
My bother.
Excuse the picture, it's from last year, March.

My dad took me to Ross so i could find a dress, jeans, and socks. Turns around i found everything i wanted except for that. So i went to Target and purchased jeans, shorts, two v-necks and socks. Then went to Charlotte Russe. Found everything i wanted except for a dress.

Well actually i found one black dress so i went to try it on, as i wore and tried pulling up the zipper, the cloth and the zipper got stuck. So i was trying to pull it up, didnt work. I tried pulling it down, didnt work. So i was in there for 15 minutes maybe trying to undress myself from that stupid dress. So in the end, i ended up ripping it & broke the zipper. I returned the dress where i found it and ran out of the store. haha.

I went to Forever21, i found EVERYTHING except for a dress. Gah, that store was filled with cute lacey, floral stuff. Shirts, skirts, summer dresses. i wanted everything but i couldnt.
I went to WetSeal, same thing happened.

However at the end of the day, i found a dress for the party bus after graduation:)
So i am all satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment